We are at or near epidemic levels of:
You will have one or more of these chronic diseases in your lifetime.
These are significantly dietary based diseases.
You are what you eat.
A wise old man said, “Lord, if that’s true, I must be a garbage can.”
- People on Prescription Medications 70%
- Percentage Taking 2 or More 50%
- Children on Behavior Modifying Drugs 30%
Percentage of Food with Herbicides/Pesticides
Our Food System is Broken
- 95% of all grocery food is grown with pesticides and herbicides.
- 70-80% of processed food Includes GMO’s in the ingredients.
- 70% of our diet is processed food.
- Average US meal travels 1500 miles from farm to plate.
- Since 1950 many types of produce have lost 50% of their nutritional content.
Our Medical System is Broken
Although we may have the best medical system in the world, our system is based on treating “symptoms” with drugs.
Significantly, the system is NOT designed to cure.
- 7 out of 10 are on prescription drugs.
- 5 out of ten take 2 or more.
- 2 of 10 take 5 or more.
- 3 of 10 of our children are on behavior modifying drugs.
Your Health is YOUR responsibility
Not your doctor’s.
Health comes from healthy eating.
Quality, Nutritious Food is becoming more and more difficult to source.
Real food has been replaced with nutritionally void look-alike’s.
Grow Your own!
Plant your seed,
Feed your fish,
It can be that simple.
SO, WHAT IS AQUAPONICS?
THE MOST EFFICIENT, PRODUCTIVE, SUSTAINABLE FORM OF FOOD PRODUCTION KNOWN TO MAN!
We believe it dates back to the Aztecs. In its primitive form, they used earthen rafts that floated on river banks allowing the roots to grow through to the nutrient rich water. It uses around 95% LESS water & 90% LESS energy than conventional in ground growing.
It is electric based, it can easily be converted to alternative energy, i.e. solar wind, bio fuel. It is 10 times more productive per square foot than conventional in ground growing. It is naturally organic. It is scalable indoors or out (any size, anywhere).
- High capital investment
- Requires multiple tanks
- Requires multiple pumps- more operational expense
- Must be shut down periodically for cleaning
- The plant roots are subject to temperature stress during drain periods of the flood and drain
- Labor intensive for harvest/planting
- Weak under performing seedlings cannot effectively be culled